Fleming’s iconic character, Secret Agent 007, was a frightened gamer who liked to play mainly Baccarat, but who also enjoyed playing winbet2u roulette. An avid man capable of changing luck in the face of any adversity. The author of the novel Casino Royale sets up a strategy to carry out and win slot game Malaysia at roulette. Do you want to discover all the secrets of the James Bond strategy and win a lot of money at roulette? Continue reading and discover all its secrets.
James Bond Strategy
To carry out this strategy, it is important that the player is aware that he will need to have a high budget. In the Martingale strategy, it is recommended to start with very small bets; they can even be 1 euro. However, the bankroll in the James Bond strategy is 200 euros. Can the bet be reduced? In reality, there is no counter indication, and you can reduce or even increase the bet, but never change the guidelines to follow.
We remember that the total bet per game is 200 euros and that a multiple bet or column bet is made. Of the 37 or 38 numbers, depending on whether you play American roulette or European roulette, you will have bet on 25 numbers, and only 12 or 13 will be discovered.
How to bet
It is a very simple strategy to follow and precise.
- 140 euros- The first 140 euros must be placed among the high numbers that go from 19 to 36, both included. In the case of winning, the bet is paid 1: 1.
- 50 euros- The next 50 euros have to be placed in six numbers from 13 to 18, both included.
- 10 euros- The remaining 10 euros will always be placed at number 0. In the event that the ball falls at 0, the bet is paid at 35: 1.
Thanks to the James Bond strategy, a large part of the roulette numbers are covered, so the odds of hitting are high. But it is well known that roulette is a game of chance, and chance is sometimes capricious. So there was a possibility that the ball would fall into one of the boxes that include the numbers from 1 to 12. What does that mean? That we will have lost 200 euros.
Winnings per hit:
- In the event that the ball falls in a number from 19 to 36, the winnings are 80 euros.
- If the ball has fallen between the 13 and the 18, the earnings amount to 100 euros.
- If fortune is on your side and the ball falls to 0, the profit is 160 euros.
As we explained at the beginning of the article, the James Bond strategy requires a high budget. For this reason, the player is recommended to abandon this strategy and focus on the Martingale, Paroli, or d’Alembert strategy in the event of losing.
- The profits are high.
- The rules of the game are simple and easy to carry out.
- Almost all the numbers on the table are covered. So the odds of hitting are high.
- A high budget is needed.
- In the event that the ball falls between 1 and 12, a considerable amount is lost only in one round.
- The house always starts with an advantage. Remember that casinos online slot game Malaysia are gambling companies whose objective is to earn money from the players, not the other way around.